Developed by the experienced pizza cook Per Miljkovic-Bangert (AKA Bagerkokken). This recipe is an absolute must-try for any pizza lover!
Made by: Bagerkokken
- 166g Tipo 00
- 166g water (25 degrees Celsius)
- 1,3g dry yeast
- 333,3g poolish
- 388g water
- 692g Tipo 00
- 22g salt
Day 1 – Poolish
- Mix water and dry yeast in a bowl.
- Add flour and mix it using your fingers, until the dough is assembled.
- Leave the mixture covered in a closed container at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Let the mixture rest in the fridge for 20-24 hours.
Day 2 – The Main Dough
- Take the poolish out of the fridge and leave it at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Mix water, poolish and flour.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes (slow pace).
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and knead the dough for additional 5 minutes (medium pace). The dough should now be smooth and blank.
- Put the dough in an oiled container and let it bulk ferment for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place the dough on a flour covered surface and split it into desired sizes (recommended 230-245 g).
- Shape and tighten the dough into balls and put them into a closed container/dough box. Let them rest in the fridge for approx. 24 hours.
- The pizza dough is now ready to use and can be baked directly from cooling.